eBook for learning Software Testing And QTP (HP Quick Test Professional) Automation
This eBook will be useful for learning Software Testing and it covers from Basics to Best practices about learning and using QTP (Quick Test Professional) which is more popular among Software Test Automation Tools.
This eBook Covers below topics.
- Importance of Software Testing
- Basics of Quality Assurance (QA) in Software Development
- Explains below Terms used in Software Testing.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Functional & Non-functional Testing
- Testing methods (whitebox, blackbox and Greybox)
- Testing levels (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System testing, Regression testing, Alpha Testing, Beta testing)
- Testing Artifacts (Test plan, Traceability matrix, Test suite, Test case)
- Software Test life cycle
- Bug Tracking
- Writing Good Test Cases and Finding Bugs effectively
- Tips and Tricks for doing AdHoc Testing
- Best practices in Software Testing
- Importance of Software Test Automation using tools such as QTP
- Need of Domain Knowledge for Software Testers
- Software Test Automation tool evaluation
- The need for having development/programming knowledge for Software Testers
- Software Testing Questions and Answers
- Introduction to QTP
- How to Learn QTP?
- Understanding Object Repository
- Different Types of Object Repositories- Local and Shared
- Associating Repositories
- Understanding Action Iteration and Test Iteration
- Required Steps/Processes in QTP Automation
- Best Practices in QTP Automation
- Scheduling QTP Script Execution
- Basics of vbscript
- Links Useful for learning QTP
- KeyWord Driven Testing and Framework in QTP
- Descriptive Programming in QTP - Advantages and Disadvantages
- Tips for doing effective QTP script Development
- Recording Modes - Normal, Analog and Low level recording
- Run Mode- Update Run and Fast Run
- Data Tables - Global and Local Sheets
- QTP Result Window
- Recovery Scenario
- Synchronization Points
- Automation Object Model (AOM)
- Handling Passwords in QTP Scripts
- Managing Object Repositories in QTP
- Object Spy in QTP
- QTP methods and script for reading object properties
- Some Thoughts on QTP Interview
- QTP trial version installation.
- Wish list for the QTP future release
- QTP Questions and Answers
|Offer Price $2 only
Use this Offer before it Ends.
||This eBook is written by Rajamanickam Antonimuthu, Founder of QualityPoint Technologies, a Software Development Company in India.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I use credit card for buying this eBook?
Yes, You can use your Credit card for buying this eBook. And, you can use your paypal account also for making this purchase.
All the payment processing will be done by PayPal only. So you can safely make your purchase. If you are in India, you can buy this eBook by making payment to Bank account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get bank account details.
- How to buy this eBook?
Just click the Buy Now button and complete the purchase. You can download the eBook immediately once after completing the payment. In case the download link is not appearing for you, we can send the download link to your email.
- Whom to contact if I need any further details?
Contact email@example.com. And, you can see more contact details here.
- Will this eBook make me expert in Software Testing and QTP Automation?
This eBook alone won't make you expert. But you can get more details required to become expert in Software Testing and QTP Automation.
You need to do lot of hard work apart from buying this eBook to become expert.
- I don't know anything about Software Testing and QTP. Will this eBook useful for me?
Yes, Beginners can also use this eBook.
- I am not satisfied with this eBook. What I can do?
Do complete analysis before buying this eBook. Buy this eBook only if you feel it is useful for you. Refund is NOT applicable for this purchase.
- Can I Buy Printed version of this eBook?
Yes, you can buy paperback edition of this Book from Amazon here.
- I like this eBook. What next?
Recommend this eBook to people who need this.
You can publish review comments in your blog/site, and share this page with your Social Media friends.